Pyramid Systems is looking for an eager junior software developer that can design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming application. This person is also responsible for supporting software applications and participating in the testing process through test review and analysis /certification of software.
• Works well within an agile development team.
• Researches, designs, and develops software systems.
• Designs application objects that work together to produce desired product.
• Ensures that completed objects provide all functionality described by application experts to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
• Develops level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features.
• Works with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
• Develops and executes Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, automated testing.
• Works with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement.
• Monitors and maintains production systems.
U.S. Citizenship Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred; or one to four years of experience in related field.
• Experience developing and implementing software solutions using advanced programming languages, i.e. .NET, VB.NET, Oracle 11g, PL-SQL, IIS, ASP.NET, and SOA. (Experience with the following is a plus: J2EE, XSL, XML, JSP, and Web Service development.)
• Experience developing and implementing software designs to solve business problems and produce high quality architecture artifacts with attention to detail
• Experience coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements
• IT experience in agile Full Life Cycle development, to include: system design architecture, development, maintenance, and support in an agile development environment
• Experience with SOA & SCRUM.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good documentation and communication skills.
Pyramid is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.