Job Summary: Administers, maintains, develops, and implements databases and their policies and procedures to insure the integrity of the data, performance, stability, and scalability, and that databases are working properly in conjunction with the applications.
· Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains complex database(s)
· Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
· Writes SQL code for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures
· Codes, tests, and implements physical database, applying knowledge of database management system
· Designs logical and physical data models or reviews description of changes to database design
· Codes database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database-to-database management system
· Analyses, summarizes and/or reviews data; reports findings; interprets results and/or makes recommendations
· Design, develop, and implement modifications necessary to correct software defects and implement enhancements based on requirements provided by the client
· Investigate and resolve application errors identified by client or users
· Manage and Administer Medium to Large Scale Databases, Create Backups, Maintenance plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
· Review Database Logs, Detect and resolve Database errors Optimize database Performance
· Monitor, identify, and resolve capacity issues.
· Apply patches, Security Fixes and upgrades to existing Database.Design and Plan Database/Data architecture based on Client needs.
U.S Citizenship is Required*