The senior .NET Developer is responsible for designing and developing software and web services, based on given performance requirements and design. This project supports FDIC and we are actively searching for a developer who has experience with WPF or developing desktop applications.
Basic Duties / Responsibilities
- Ability to conduct program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Ability to conduct quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Assisting with requirements gathering.
- Ability to develop system components including services and user screens.
- Actively participates in database design, data loading, and design layout.
- Ability to generate all supporting documentation.
- Ability to verify accuracy, safety, and completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing with sample data.
- Ability to support system deployment.
- Ability to provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Ability to direct and control activities for a client to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Ability to interact with client and interface with senior management.